I do all I can do. Feel TERRIBLE until I can talk to her again. But I also know it doesn't matter what our fight was about my best friend knows that I love her no matter what. <3 you PB!
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Post a song that reminds you of your significant other and explain why.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Post a song that reminds you of your significant other and explain why.
Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to the one you love.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to the one you love.
♥ Kim
<3 you too Kit Kat!
ReplyDelete