Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!!!

Ok, before you say anything, I know I've already posted a blog today. But I really want to share Liza's first trick or treating experience.

She LOVED her costume. And I think she looked absolutely adorable in it. ♥

Daddy was making her "fly"

She was running down the street. This is what I saw most of the night. Oh and guess who was stuck carrying the candy bag? oh yeah, that was me lol

She was starting to get tired since she skipped nap time.

She stripped that costume off so she could get to the candy! lol

But, as I said, she LOVED her costume and wanted it back on. Then she passed out lol



I think we had a fairly successful trick or treat experience. She had a good time, I had a good time and Mike got to stay home and pass out candy. Then when the candy was gone, he played his xbox game. Yep. I think we were all fairly satisfied. haha

♥ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment