Sorry, yesterday was a super busy day! I had to go get my Army Physical Health Assessment/flu shot/vision screening in the morning. Then, I picked Mike up and we went to lunch at Olive Garden. Then I had to go request our medical records for a top secret hush hush thing :P. Then I had to go to the dentist to get him to fill out a paper for me to send to the Army. I made my way home with less than an hour to spare to clean up and get up to pick up Mike from work. After Mike got here, we had people come over to buy Liza's toddler bed and maternity clothes. FINALLY we had dinner (I was starving. lol) Then Mike went to bed early (he's still sick with that upper respiratory infection) and the girls and I skyped with some family until bedtime.
Like I said, busy day lol.
Anyway! To the pictures!
May 2
Skyline
It may not be a big city skyscraper skyline... but it's what I see everyday! :D
May 3
Something you wore today
My wedding ring ANNNNND make-up lol
My wedding ring does NOT come off (unless I'm putting my hands in something disgusting lol)
And I hardly ever wear make up! But it's becoming more of a habit
lately to at least do foundation and mascara. Weird, I know lol
I will be doing this Photo a Day May thing! If I forget to post on here, it shall at LEAST be on my facebook lol!
~Kim


No comments:
Post a Comment