Anyway. I'll get to posting my photos for these days. I think I'll just copy and paste my captions on facebook, make this all go faster lol
May 4
Fun
What's more fun than playing with my girls? (Just don't ask what we were doing because IDK lol)
May 5
Bird
PENGUINS! lol Yes, I took a picture of my tv this morning lol.
May 6
you
Well here I am!
(PS- Happy birthday to my niece Sam!!)
May 7
someone that inspires you
My husband. He is so great with our girls, he works hard, he treats me like a queen and he's all around amazing. I'm so lucky to have found him! ♥
My girls inspire me every single day. They keep me going. They keep my mind open and exercise my imagination daily.
May 8
A smell I adore
My just-bathed babies!! I could smell them all day!
WHEW! I'm all caught up! I'd say I won't slack again but I'd be lying. I probably won't post again for a few days to be honest! lol
~Kim





No comments:
Post a Comment