Monday, September 20, 2010

my plans for the week.

So I may or may not be a complete loser. I'm really excited that this week ALL of our fall shows come on! I've missed my TV shows. We've been watching WAYYY too many movies lol. Tonight is House! Woot! lol

Tomorrow, I'm going to the orthodontist for my first appointment. They're just doing the moldings and xrays and whatnot for their records. The next appointment after that will be when I walk out with braces on! I can't wait to be on the road to better looking teeth!

Thursday Bones comes on! Eeeeeek! I wonder how they're going to start this season off... are they all going to be separated still or are they going to be getting back together in the premiere? OMG I just want to know! lol Thursday needs to hurry up!

Friday we have Smallville (which Mike got me hooked on) and Supernatural (which Mike got me hooked on LOL)

Then Sunday is Dexter.

Yep... I'm a loser. But I'm an excited loser so I don't care what you all think :P lol


♥Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment