Sunday, September 12, 2010

Starting over with this blog thing...

Ok... so I initially wanted to make a blog so I could share my work. But I'm too lazy to get all the work up onto the blog so I'm just going to use it as a regular ol' blog. lol

Today, I'm thinking about the weather. I hate that it's rainy. The one day Mike plans for us to go do something outdoors, it rains. Go figure. Good news is the Botanical Gardens will be there still for some other time. I'm just disappointed we have to sit here and do nothing yet again. I've got cabin fever BAD.

Anyway, I'm going to wrap this up so I can continue being bored in the house on a rainy day.

♥Kim

1 comment:

  1. Cabin Fever already?? What are you going to do in the winter? OMGoodness... Your in trouble! Love the Blog Idea, I have one for school but I do not want anyone reading the things we are forced to write about! lol

    ReplyDelete