I love how facebook asks me 'what's on your mind' and then doesn't give me enough characters to type out exactly what is on my mind. *rolls eyes* It's such a tease. I mean, if I wanted to tell you everything is a certain amount of characters, I'd send you a text... oh wait, sometimes I DO update my status via text. Hmm... well, either way, I think I should be able to use as many characters as I want without having to make a note. *crosses arms* :P
Anyway, Liza has been giving us problems going to sleep at night. I'm not sure what it is, but hopefully it's just a phase and it's GONE already lol. It's been every other day so it's not like it's a regular cycle or anything. Idk. I'm really hoping she goes to sleep in her OWN bed tonight. I like my space in bed! And I don't like sleeping on the couch or the floor in her room. (All places that I've ended up falling asleep with her because she wouldn't fall asleep...)
In other news, we were approved for WIC today. That just means we get to save money on buying some food and juice and milk. I'm really relieved for that!! Liza needs 3 PediaSures a day and those things are expensive at 10 bucks per 6 pack, I'm just sayin'. That will keep a wad in our wallet... or, rather, in the bank... but you get it.
Also, I have an appointment tomorrow to see what's wrong with me. I've been having headaches and cramps and I'm always tired... among other symptoms. Anyway, tomorrow everything should be fixed and I can go back to normal. :)
Well, that's all I've got for now.
♥ Kim
Good Luck at the doctor - I hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete